AquaBrick® Water Purification System
The AquaBrick® Water Purification System purifies ANY source of non-salt water and makes it safe, clean, potable drinking water. Our proprietary water filtration method safely purifies up to 700 gallons of the most contaminated water. Easily attach the tube and DuraFlo™ Filter, spigot, and hand pump to the AquaBrick® Cap. Fill the AquaBrick® Container, as designated, with water. Insert the filter and straw down into AquaBrick® Container. Screw on lid. Squeeze the hand pump a few times to pressurize the container. Press the spigot and pour it into a glass or water bottle. It’s really that simple!
PORTABLE WATER PURIFICATION: Purifies ANY non-salt water source, ideal for outdoor recreation, camping, scouting, & emergency preparedness. Easily the best survival water purifier you can buy.
SAFE WATER FAST: The AquaBrick® Water Purification System delivers safe, potable drinking water – filters a half gallon per minute. Each filter purifies up to 700 gallons, using simple air pressurized filtration system.
SUPER EFFECTIVE WATER PURIFIER: High performance filter removes 99.9999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli | 99.99% of all parasites and protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium | 99.99% VIRUS. Provides healthier water every day, removing toxins, chemicals, and heavy metals from tap water.
BEST SURVIVAL WATER PURIFIER: The DuraFlo™ effectively removes chlorine and other swimming pool chemicals from water, so you can use your swimming pool as a source of purified emergency drinking water. Purifies your swimming pool water, providing so many gallons of emergency drinking water – filters up to 500 gallons of residential pool water in an emergency.
PORTABLE WATER FILTER SYSTEM INCLUDES: 1 AquaBrick™ Container, 1 DuraFlo™ Water Purification Filter, 1 hand pump, 1 spigot, tubing, with caps. Weighs 2.5 lbs. Easy to transport – provides purified water outdoors or in an emergency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to carry, clean, and use.
- Produced of BPA Free, HDPE material for long term strength and durability
- Integrated grooves on the sides of the container to assist with strapping down containers for storage on high shelves, transport in automobiles, aircraft, and boats or kayaks
- Two integrated handles in design to help in support and transport of full containers
- Easy to fill with dry goods or water using the Sagan Life® Aquabrick® Funnel Accessory
- Easy to empty the contents using both integrated handles
- 100% Opaque walls reduce dry food and water degrading from UV Rays
- Can easily convert to a beverage dispenser using the Sagan Life® Aquabrick® Ventless Spigot and Cap accessory
- Filter Made in the USA
The AquaBrick™ Water Filtration System uses the DuraFlo™ Water Filter - certified to remove:
- Bacteria, cryptosporidium and giarda for up to 700 gallons
- Virus for up to 550 gallons
- Chlorine and copper from swimming pool water for up to 500 gallons
- Removes 118 chemical and unwanted contaminants from your water
These water filter test results meet or exceed established EPA water quality standards for the removal of:
- 99.9999% of Bacteria
- 99.99% of Virus
- 99.9% Cryptosporidium / Giardia
These water filter test results meet or exceed established NSF water quality standards for the removal of:
- 61.2 % Chlorine (at 500 gallons) – NSF Standard 42 requires water filters to remove chlorine by 50%.
- 44.3 % Copper (at 500 gallons) – NSF Standard 53 requires water filters to remove copper by 43%
NOTE: We do not accept any returns on Aquabrick containers except as it relates to defective items. Since AquaBrick containers are food grade containers, we are unable to re-sell them because we do not know the extent to which the product has been used or tampered with and customer safety therefore is our primary concern.