Goal Zero Torch 250 Flashlight
The most reliable emergency LED light for any situation. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, USB port to charge your phone.
TORCH 250 HIGHLIGHTS
Multiple Light Options for Every Situation
Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE TORCH 250 FLASHLIGHT
- Recharge the Torch 250 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 7 and recharge in about 7-14 hours.
- The Torch 250 Flashlight can be recharged from a USB Source in about 7 hours
- In a pinch, the Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-14 hours
- Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
- USB Source: 5 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Product SKU: 90110
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
- Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4,000 Kelvin (Color temperature)
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light