Temporarily out of stock
From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
YETI 1000 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Instant power at the push of a button. Silent and powerful 1045Wh, 96.8Ah (10.8V) lithium battery.
- No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes with multi-stage patent pending 1500W AC inverter.
- Versatile powering options including: four USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 1000 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 1000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smartphone 50+ Recharges
POV Camera 165+ Recharges
Headlamp 165+ Recharges
Tablet 37+ Recharges
Laptop 17+ Recharges
Light-a-Life 335+ Hours
Fridge 17+ Hours
32 LCD TV 10 hours
RECOMMENDED SOLAR PAIRINGS
Boulder 50: Charges in 31-62 Hours
Boulder 100 Briefcase: Charges in 15-30 Hours
Boulder 200 Briefcase: Charges in 8-16 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 1000 LITHIUM
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1000 Lithium in about 10-20 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply or in 18 hours using included power supply.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be charged in 9 - 18 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 18 Hours
- Nomad 50: 31-62 Hours
- Boulder 50: 31-62 Hours
- Boulder 100: 15-30 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 15-30 Hours
- Nomad 100: 15-30 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 8-16 Hours
- Boulder 100 x 3: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 3: 3-6 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120 W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 290.44 Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 9.3 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 23.6 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY 10-14 DAYS