Temporarily sold out
Rugged, durable, and rigid, the Boulder 50 Solar Panel pairs perfectly with the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium portable power station to charge all your essential gear day or night.
YETI 400 LITHIUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
BOULDER 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
WHAT CAN THE YETI 400 LITHIUM POWER?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smartphone 40 Recharges
POV Camera 70+ Recharges
Headlamp 70+ Recharges
Tablet 10+ Recharges
Laptop 3-5 Recharges
Light-a-Life 130 Hours
Mini Fridge 7 Hours
32 LCD TV 3 hours.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 400 LITHIUM
- Recharge the power station from the sun by plugging the Boulder 50 Solar Panel into the solar input port. The Boulder 50 is best if you need to recharge your Yeti 400 Lithium from the sun about 20-40% each day. If you are going to consume more energy daily, we recommend adding additional or larger panel.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged in 4 - 7 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 13-32 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 Lithium to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38000
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
Boulder 50 Solar Panel
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-6 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 40-80 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months