GOAL ZERO YETI 500X PORTABLE POWER STATION + BOULDER 50 SOLAR KITGoal Zero
YETI 500X PORTABLE POWER STATION + BOULDER 50 SOLAR KIT
Goal Zero Yeti 500X Portable Power Station
Keep all your small to medium size devices and appliances charged with the Yeti 500X Portable Power Station. Designed to pack 20% more power into a 20% smaller and lighter shell than its predecessor, the 500X is perfect for longer camping trips, backyard parties, or on-the-go power in case of an emergency.
Boulder 50 Solar Panel
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
YETI 500X HIGHLIGHTS
- Power a Wide Range of Devices Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
- High-Speed Charging Solution Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Experience Unlimited Power Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
BOULDER 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
WHAT CAN THE YETI 500X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 42
Tablet (30 Wh): 17
Laptop (50 Wh): 10
POV Camera (5 Wh): 101
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 28
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 101
Hours of Runtime
GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 112
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 46
CPAP (65 Wh): 8
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 5
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 9
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 20
WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 500X
- FROM THE SUN Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
- FROM THE WALL Plug it into the wall using the included 60W power supply for a full recharge in just 8.5 hours, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station.
- FROM THE CAR Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Maximum input (180W): 3 hrs
- Car charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
- Wall charger (60W): 8.5 hrs
- Nomad 20: 29-58 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 3-6 Hours
- USB port (Output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
- USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
- 6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W, 1200W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 36100
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12.9 lbs (5.85 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 5.8 in (19.05 x 28.58 x 14.73 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
Boulder 50 Solar Panel
- Yeti 200X: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 31-62 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 43-86 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months