Nomad 100 Solar Panel
Portable, rugged, and powerful, our largest foldable panel is designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers. With built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station. Can be chained with other solar panels to collect more power from the sun.
NOMAD 100 HIGHLIGHTS
- 100 Watt (18-22V) foldable and weatherproof solar panel
- Big wattage, chainable, and weighs only 10 lbs. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 solar panels together, purchase an 8mm to APP combiner cable.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 100 CHARGE?
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Nomad 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE NOMAD 100?
Nomad 100 panel works best with all of our medium to large power stations.
Yeti 400 9-18 Hours
Yeti 1000 Lithium 20-40 Hours
Yeti 1250 24-48 Hours
Yeti 1400 Lithium 28-56 Hours
Yeti 3000 Lithium 60-120 Hours
- Yeti 400: 9-18 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 20-40 Hours
- Yeti 1250: 24-48 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 28-56 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 60-120 Hours
- Solar Port (blue 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max)
- Product SKU: 13007
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- ESTIMATED DELIVERY 10-14 DAYS