Temporarily out of stock
Now there’s a ProOne® for your entire home!
- The most advanced 4 stage compact water filtration system.
- Includes sub-micron post filter.
- No electricity required.
- ProOne® unveils next-generation compact ProHomeTM whole house water filtration system.
- Great tasting water with broad-spectrum contaminant reduction.
- Remove 220+ contaminants for as little as $0.035 per gallon up to 50,000 gallons.
- Ideal for residential use in filtering potable municipal or well water*.
*For well water use, we recommend you test your water for pH, hardness, iron, and bacteria. Well water with an iron level of >.3mg/l may require a water softener system. Contact ProOne® technical support for additional information on the ProHomeTM whole house system.
The ProHomeTM system
- Removes a broad range of 220+ contaminants including fluoride
- Includes a scale inhibitor to help protect your “plumbed-in” water-using appliances from the damaging effects of limescale build-up
- Is easy to install and easy to maintain
- Compact in size – overall 3 tank assembly is just 25” x 10” x 28”
- with ElectroChargedTM Sub-micron filter assembly at 7” x 15”
- Flowrate rated at 7gpm
The ProHomeTM Complete system includes:
- 3 stage/tank configuration with rack
- 1 stage ElectroChargedTM Sub-micron filter assembly with bracket
- 3/4” push-fit quick connectors
- Additional 3/4” PEX tubing
- Pre-sediment filter assembly
- ProSoft saltless water softener/conditioner
- Professional installation required
Pre-Sediment Filter Assembly
The ProOne® Home pre-sediment filter assembly is a single-stage system designed to help remove heavy sediment and particulates including dirt, rust, sand, silt, and debris only.
Installs inline with the ProOne® Home system.
Helps protect the ProOne® Home system and home water appliances from the potentially damaging effects of sediment build-up. Works with city or well water application.
Includes heavy-duty housing, a non-woven pleat pack 5-micron inline water filter, mounting bracket, and wrench for easy removal of sump housing for filter replacement. 3/4” port on both inlet and outlet. Quick connect fittings available (optional).
ElectroChargedTM Pleated Sub-Micron Water Filter Cartridge Final stage filter system provides electroadsorption of a wide range of submicron particulates for improved filter efficiency and flow rate compared with mechanical pores process. The silver infused pleated media of this filter cartridge helps prevent the growth of bacteria.