ProOne 5" FilterProOne
Approximate fulfillment time 7 business days
ProOne G2.0 5" Water Filter
The ProOne® G2.0 series filter is the only gravity filter that bears the distinguished NSF/ANSI-42 component certification. Outstanding performance in the reduction of over 200+ contaminants including heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more! Ideal for use with most natural potable water sources. Available in 4 sizes to fit most other gravity filtration systems.
Advanced features of the ProOne® G2.0 series filter includes:
- “All-in-one” filter technology. NO add-on filter required for fluoride reduction
- Silver infused outer ceramic shell, helps prevent the growth of bacteria, proprietary carbon based granular media inside the core
- No priming required
- Cleanable, reusable, can be stored in a cool dry place when not in use
- Does not need to be kept saturated when not in use
- Available in 4 sizes, 4”, 5”, 7” and 9” tall by 2.75” diameter
- Improved flow rates
Tested by a certified independent lab to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, P231, P401 and P473. Please visit our lab reports for complete details.
- California Prop 65 warnings:
It's nice to have an all-in-one filter. My Propur Traveler still produces the best water I've ever tasted. I try to avoid unfiltered tap water whenever possible, including soft drinks when I'm out and about (if I know I'll be out for awhile, I bring my Propur water bottle). Thanks guys!!