Temporarily out of stock - expected 1st week of April
ProOne G2.0 7" Water Filter
The ProOne® G2.0 series filter is the only gravity filter that bears the distinguished NSF/ANSI-42 component certification. Outstanding performance in the reduction of over 200+ contaminants including heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more! Ideal for use with most natural potable water sources. Available in 4 sizes to fit most other gravity filtration systems.
Advanced features of the ProOne® G2.0 series filter includes:
- “All-in-one” filter technology. NO add-on filter required for fluoride reduction
- Silver infused outer ceramic shell, helps prevent the growth of bacteria, proprietary carbon based granular media inside the core
- No priming required
- Cleanable, reusable, can be stored in a cool dry place when not in use
- Does not need to be kept saturated when not in use
- Available in 4 sizes, 4”, 5”, 7” and 9” tall by 2.75” diameter
- Improved flow rates
Tested by a certified independent lab to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, P231, P401 and P473.
- NORMALLY SHIPS IN 48-72 HOURS
What an amazing filter that we have used in our Biotechnology Lab for the last four years. This companies design for water filtration outcompetes other brands. Our lab has tested the water samples after being filtered through the 7" filter with great results. Thanks so much for a great company !
Worth the money
We love these filters! We replaced our old Berkey filters with these. They work well with our old Berkey system