ProOne®/Coldstream Refrigerator Filter
ProOne®/Coldstream Inline Refrigerator Water Filter
- New style offers a replaceable filter cartridge.
- Designed to be installed inline with the refrigerator water supply line.
- Ideal for great tasting filtered water on demand.
- ProOne® under counter water Filter with new ProOne®/Coldstream filter technology.
- Includes our latest ceramic filter technologies such as “scrub through” usage indicator, scrub, and reuse, and built-in pre-sediment outer layer. Nothing is added to the water. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 220 contaminants including VOCs, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, bacteria, viruses, cysts, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS, GenX, and microplastics. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42 & 53, P231, and P474 standards. See Independent Lab Report for details.
Convenience, value, and performance you can trust. We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and a one-year limited warranty.
ProOne®/Coldstream Inline Refrigerator System Features:
- Single-stage filter design
- Premium quality BPA Free ABS plastic housing and fittings
- Includes new ProOne®/Coldstream “all-in-one” water filter element
- Mounting bracket, 3/8” quick connect fittings, and wrench
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Overall size is 4.75″ x 10.5″
- Replacement Filter: POCM-737-RF
ProOne®/Coldstream Inline Refrigerator System Specifications:
- Type of installation: Under Counter
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100psi
- Minimum Working Pressure: 20psi
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 GPM
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 6 months or 750 gallons*
- Replacement filter: POCM-737-RF
*Subject to your specific water chemistry
- California Prop 65 warnings: