ProOne ProMax Countertop System
Designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy filtered water by just turning on your faucet and diverter valve.
- Single-stage design (optional dual stage)
- Premium quality ABS housing and fittings
- BPA & BPS free
- Full 3/8″ polyethylene tubing
- ProMaxTM “all-in-one” water filter technology
- Optional adapter available for other faucet types
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Includes wrench
- Overall size is 4.5″ x 13″
- Replacement Filter: PMC-34RF
Note: Cannot be installed with pull-down faucet
ProOne® Countertop Water Filtration System w/ ProMaxTM filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOCs, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS, and microplastics. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42 & 53 standards. See ProMaxTM Lab Report for details.
ProMaxTM Countertop Specifications:
- Type of installation: Countertop
- Maximum Working Pressure: 860 Kpa (125 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 62 Kpa (10 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 900 gallons or 1 year
- Replacement filter: PMC34RF
ProMaxTM Dual Stage:
Stage 1 includes a 5-Micron standard pre-sediment filter which helps protect your new ProOne® filtration system from sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes. Reduces damaging effects of sediment such as dirt, sand, debris, and rust. Ideal for use with most city or well water.
Stage 2 includes ProMaxTM “all-in-one” filter technology.
- California Prop 65 warnings: