ProOne ProMax Inline Connect Refrigerator FilterProOne
ProMax Inline Connect refrigerator / Ice Maker Water Filter
Universal inline refrigerator/ice maker water filter.
ProOne® universal inline filter for refrigerator/ice maker. Features new ProMaxTM Filter Technology. This removes over 200 contaminants including chlorine, chloramines, Lead, Fluoride, PFOA, and more. Helps improve taste and odor. Easy to install. The filter housing is made of BPA FREE plastic. One-piece self-contained design – no separate filter cartridge to replace. Connects to the water supply line going to the refrigerator. Works with 1/4” copper or plastic tubing. This inline water filter for refrigerators includes a mounting clip.
Recommended universal inline refrigerator water filter replacement: up 9 to months
PM100-IC System Specifications:
- Nylon compression fittings included
- Cold water use only
- Housing dimensions: 13.5″ tall x 2.75″ diameter
- ProMaxTM Filter Technology
- One-piece self-contained design
- Includes mounting clip and screw
- Easy to install
- Universal fit
- Fits 1/4″ copper or plastic tubing
- Maximum flow rate is .50 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 125 psi
- Minimum temperature: 35° F
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- If maximum pressure is anticipated to exceed 125 psi, use a pressure reducing valve, not included.
- California Prop 65 warnings: