VENTURE 30 HIGHLIGHTS
Power phones, tablets, cameras, and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
Spray it down, take it to the beach, leave it in the rain. Engineered with an IPX6 rating to handle whatever Mother Nature can throw at you, no rubber plugs needed.
Dual 2.4A USB Ports
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy.
Built-in Micro-USB Cable
Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
NOMAD 7 PLUS HIGHLIGHTS
Smart Charging for Phones
The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
Rugged and Modular
Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
Junction Box + Solar Intensity Indicator
Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
WHAT CAN THE VENTURE 30 POWER?
The Venture 30 is great for smaller USB powered devices.
Smartphone 2-3 Recharges
POV Camera 5 Recharges
Headlamp 5-10 Recharges
Tablet 1 Recharge
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE VENTURE 30
- Recharge the Venture 30 from the sun with the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in about 8-16 sun hours. Charge time varies due to location and proximity of the sun to the panel and weather. If you need to solar charge faster, we suggest using the Nomad 13 or Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel.
- The Venture 30 can be recharged from a USB source in about 5 hours.
Venture 30 Power Bank
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 7-16 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 5-8 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 5 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Product SKU: 22008
- IP Rating: IPX6
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 in (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-113F (0-45C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 12 months
Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel
- Switch 10 Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Flip 10 Charge Time: 2.5 - 5 Hours
- Guide 10 Charge Time: 3-6 Hours
- Flip 20 Charge Time: 5-10 Hours
- Venture 30 Charge Time: 8-16 Hours
- USB Port: 5V, up to 1.4A (1400 mA) (7W max)
- 2.5mm (super, guide 10 charge port): 8-9V, up to 0.8A (800mA) (7W max)
- Product SKU: 11806
- Weight with Kickstand: 17.0 oz (482 g)
- Weight without Kickstand: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 13 x 8.75 x 0.5 in (33 x 22.23 x 1.27 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 6.5 x 8.75 x 0.75 in (16.5 x 22.23 x 1.9 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 90 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months