VSSL + SUUNTO
Whether you plan to be out for a few days or a few hours, having critical supplies in a compact weather-resistant case is an essential part of preparation.
Each VSSL unit is 9" long by 2" diameter made from seamless extruded military specification anodized aluminum.
SUUNTO KB-14 VSSL COMPASS
• Best in class precision instrument
• Accurate to ~ 1/2 degrees
• Globally balanced
• Liquid filled with sapphire bearing
• Find your way in all conditions
LED LANTERN (4 MODE)
Modes: low, high, S O S, red
• 40+ hours of light in low mode or SOS mode. 20 hours on high
• Red light
- preserves night vision
- does not attract bugs
• 200 lumens on high (ANSI Certified)
• Water resistant
• Impact resistant (nearly indestructible)
• 6 hour pure Canadian beeswax candle
• Razor blade
• 6 Aquatabs® water purification tablets. Purify up to 3 gallons (each tab purifies up to 2 liters, depending on water quality)
• Wire saw (high tensile, 60lb working strength with handle straps)
• Aluminum beadless emergency whistle
• Waterproof matches
• Tinder Quik® fire starters
• Fishing Gear
• Signalling Mirror
• 25' of marine grade rope (250lb breaking strength)
• Reflective trail markers
• P38 military GI Type can opener
• First aid supplies
• VSSL priorities of survival and instructions
Buy VSSL + Suunto Supplies today - the water resistant flashlight that holds your survival gear now has the world's leading compass - Contains the outdoor gear you need for short-term excursions.
Wherever your adventure takes you, be prepared!
WHAT IS COVERED
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Survival Light Products to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product. This limited warranty does not cover cartons, equipment enclosures, cables or accessories used in conjunction with this product.
Without limiting any other exclusion herein, Survival Light Products does not warrant that the product covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology and/or integrated circuit(s) included in the product, will not become obsolete or that such items are or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used.
HOW LONG DOES THIS COVERAGE LAST
This limited warranty lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase of this product.
WHO IS COVERED
Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.