Suspect water needs worry-free, hassle-free filtration and that’s what you get from this freestanding Katadyn drip gravity water filter system. No electricity. No pumping. No moving parts. No effort. Just set it up, fill the container, and let gravity pull water through the filter system. You can confidently treat larger quantities – 4 liters/hour into a 10-liter container – making it a must-have water filter system for groups, base camps, huts, cabins, disaster relief, emergencies, or recreation areas. The Katadyn Drip Gravidyn water filters add activated carbon to the silver/ceramic filter to help reduce chemicals, foul odors and taste.
Dimensions: (in) 18"
Diameter: (in) 10"
Output: (gal) 4 quart/h
Technology: Ceramic depth filter 0.2 micron, Activated carbon
Weight: 7 lbs.
Material: Silicone, ceramic, activated carbon
- Effective against microorganisms, bacteria, chemicals
- Effective against bad taste
- Suitable for small groups up to 5 people
- Suitable for dirty or cloudy water
- For daily or very frequent use
- Stationary use indoor/outdoor
- Long lasting life of 150‘000 litres of water > minimal operating costs
- No movable parts > simple maintenance
- Gravity filter > convenient water filtration without pumping
- Measuring gauge supplied > indicates when the filter element should be changed
- The tried and tested ceramic depth filter removes bacteria, protozoa and other disease-causing agents.
The principle:The micro-organisms cannot pass through the mini pores of the filter ceramic (0.2 microns)
because of their size(greater than 0.2 microns = 0.0002 mm).
- Unlike disposable filters, the ceramic can be cleaned many times - even in the field. Advantage: longer use and
lower operating costs.