The smallest handheld emergency salt water desalinator in the world. Compact and lightweight for easy carrying. Recommended for boaters, emergency life rafts and individual survival kits. Katadyn salt water filters are trusted by militaries and individuals around the globe. Katadyn offers the most trusted handheld portable salt water filters on the market.
• The world‘s smallest desalinator > find space for it anywhere
• Provides 0.89 litres of water per hour > ensures survival in an emergency
• High energy efficiency > pumping does not require much effort
• Can be operated manually > not dependent on electricity
• Durable design > extremely reliable and long life
• Weighs only 1.13kg > ideal wherever minimum weight is an issue
• Hand-operated desalinator for 1 - 6 people.
• Optimum pump frequency: 40 pumps per minute.
• Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and used by army troops worldwide.
• Prescribed equipment for "Around-Alone" sailing regatta.
Technology: Reverse osmosis
Salt Rejection: 98.4% on average
Flow: 0.89 l/h +/- 15%
Weight: 1.13 kg / 2.5 lbs
Dimensions: 12.7 x 20.3 x 6.4 cm