The most widely-used emergency saltwater desalinator. Produces up to 4.5 litres per hour. Produces enough water for multiple person life rafts or boating groups. Widely used by US and international military forces, voyagers, sea kayakers, and other adventurers. Katadyn offers the one of the top portable handheld desalinators available.
• Hand-operated desalinator for up to 20 people.
• Optimum pump frequency: 30 pumps per minute.
• Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and used by militaries worldwide.
• Prescribed equipment for “Around-Alone“ sailing regatta.
• Compact dimensions > find space for it anywhere
• Provides 4.5 litres of water per hour > ensures survival in an emergency
• High energy efficiency > pumping does not require much effort
• Can be operated manually > not dependent on electricity
• Durable design > extremely reliable and long life
• Weighs only 3.2 kg > ideal wherever minimum weight is an issue
Technology: Reverse osmosis
Salt Rejection: 98.4% on average
Flow: 4.5 l/h +/- 15%
Weight: 3.2 kg / 7lbs
Dimensions: 14 x 55.9 x 8.9 cm