The Solar Charging Optimization Module is an external maximum power point tracker (MPPT) and when installed properly, actively monitors and optimizes the energy source to maximize power input, resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels. FOR USE WITH GOAL ZERO YETI LITHIUM 1000 AND 1400 PORTABLE POWER STATIONS. COMES PRE-INSTALLED ON YETI 3000 LITHIUM PORTABLE POWER STATIONS.
YETI LITHIUM MPPT MODULE HIGHLIGHTS
- The module is an external add-on built to optimize charging for the Yeti 1000 Lithium and Yeti 1400 Lithium. (Comes pre-installed on the Yeti 3000 Lithium)
- The Solar Charging Optimization Module when installed actively monitors and optimizes the energy source to maximize power input, resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 @ Max Input: 3.5 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 @ Max Input: 5 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000 @ Max Input (included with Yeti 3000): 10 Hours
- Do not exceed 22V input under standard use
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 15-22V. Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 15-22V
- Expansion Module Connector (output): 25A MPPT charge controller
- Product SKU: 14004
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (583 g)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 3.3 x 1.5 in (26 x 8.4 x 3.8 cm)
- Warranty 12 months